What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
Manual and over 60 Minutes of Videos will have you producing Fresh Healthy Organic Food year after year from your home backyard, for less than $100 .
- Grow the tastiest, fattest tomatoes, lettuce, carrots, potatoes, celery, zucchini, pumpkin, cucumber and more!
- Grow food that you can harvest every single day of the year, no matter where you live
- Set up a garden that produces many times more than a traditional vegetable garden
- Produce food in the world’s most environmentally and ecologically friendly way
- Set up a garden that only requires 8 hours of light easy effort per year
- Create a garden that regenerates all by itself, year after year
- Fertilize your garden for free using waste from your household
- Grow your own established seedlings – for yourself and to sell
- Grow more food than you need and sell the excess
- Grow food in any soil, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
Is it something I can trust?Seeing as I haven’t actually bought this product, how can I answer this one? Well, I feel I can track down some useful info for you to help you in your purchasing decision. For a start, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Food 4 Wealth scores an averge of 4.04, which is above average and wins the site points.
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Food 4 Wealth scores 65.34/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.food4wealth.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $39.97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: food4wealth.com you’ll also be taken through to food4wealth.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)